The Core Group is a privately owned mining services company offering integrated metallurgical testing, process engineering, project management and support services, with additional capability in resources development and technology commercialisation.
We offer a range of services to the resources industry including:
- Bankable metallurgical and processing solutions
- Comprehensive metallurgical testing and process engineering
- World-leading technologies for the environmentally friendly treatment of complex and refractory ores and waste materials
- Project management, operational and commissioning support
A typical suite of services provided by Core Group might include the following:
- Optical mineralogy of ore samples to assess processing options
- Assistance in selection and preparation of metallurgical samples
- Sample preparation and comminution testwork
- Scouting and bench scale metallurgical testwork
- Large scale and continuous pilot scale metallurgical testwork
- Development of design criteria for process development
- Comprehensive process design and engineering
- Feasibility studies
- Support services for detailed design, construction, commissioning and operational phases
Core invests either solely or in partnership with other companies in novel mineral processing technologies which can be developed to provide improved processing solutions. This includes the Albion Process technology for environmentally-friendly treatment of complex and refractory ores and the new Toowong Process for the removal of unwanted elements such as antimony and arsenic from sulphide concentrates.
We assist our clients from initial metallurgical investigations, through to testwork and process design and into construction and commissioning, providing seamless support in delivery of bankable process solutions that are achieved on time and to budget.