Did you know hrltesting is a registered AusIndustry Research Service Provider? hrltesting, a member of the Core Group, is an approved and registered AusIndustry Research Service Provider (RSP No. 45515) in the following fields of research: analytical chemistry, resources engineering and extractive metallurgy.
What is a Research Service Provider (RSP)?
hrltesting has been vetted by AusIndustry (on behalf of Innovation Australia) and approved as capable to provide scientific and technical expertise and resources to preform Research and Development (R&D) on behalf of other companies.
This means our clients may be eligible to claim the R&D Tax Incentive for research and development activities performed by us.
What are the benefits of using us as a RSP?
• clients are not required to meet the $20,000 expenditure threshold for the R&D Tax Incentive
• assurance that hrltesting meet a set of criteria, established by AusIndustry, in order to provide high-quality R&D services
• access to a wide range of technical experts, supported by state-of-the-art laboratory facilities and methods
Why choose us over other RSPs?
The Core Group offers the following under one roof:
• strong process engineering and project management capability
• fully equipped metallurgical laboratory
• modern analytical laboratory
Telephone: +61 7 3637 8100 Street Address: 36 Corunna St, Albion, QLD 4010 Australia Postal Address: PO Box 127, Albion DC, QLD 4010 Australia
Search Our Site
Buscar en nuestro sitio
Subscribe to our newsletter
Core Resources response to COVID-19: Core Resources continues to operate on a "Business as usual" basis and can provide our full testwork, engineering ans support services. For more information on our COVID-19 response please click on the button